As the percentage of obese population is shooting up rapidly in the world, particularly in the major English speaking nations, there is a deep retrospection going into what went wrong. This impacts the economy, quality of life and many other aspects of life in multitude of ways.
In US alone, interestingly, people shell out billions of dollars every year for the obesity and associated health issues, which has a huge impact on the economy in the form of health care bills. Researches reveal new health risks associated with obesity every now and then, which resulted in people growing ‘calorie conscious’.
Calorie consciousness, which means recording a rough sketch of calorie intake and spending, is a good way to control the diet and thus the weight. High calorie foods need to be avoided, unless you are on a heavy workout schedule. Here are some of the heavy calorie foods above the 1000 calorie mark, better to be avoided for good health.
Embed this infographic on your site.
- Top 17 Foods Highest in Calories (infographic)
- Zero Calorie Foods That Help you to Lose Weight…
- 5 Ways to Eat Healthy During the Holiday Season
- Perfect Diet For Students During Exams (infographic)
- Foods that Increase Breast Size (Infographic)
- How many Calories in a Baconator
- Healthy Diet Tips to Lose Weight Fast