How Many Calories in Farro

admin December 4, 2012 0

There are different Farro preparations available from different brands and the number of calories in each of these is different from the other. Here is the information about a few of these preparations and the details about their calories and other nutritional value.

A one fourth serving of Wegmans Farro contains a total of 140 calories of which 83% of the calories come from carbohydrates and the remaining 17% calories come from proteins. None of the calories in Wegmans Farro are obtained from fat; in fact the fat content in Wegmans Farro is nil. The carbohydrate content in Wegmans Farro is 30 grams and the protein content in it is 6 grams.

 CaloriesinFarro

A one cup serving of Archer Farms’ Farro contains a total of 200 calories of which 86% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates, 10% calories come from proteins and the remaining 4% calories come from fat. The total fat content in an equal serving of Farro available from this brand is 1 gram, carbohydrate content in it is 44 grams and protein content in it is 5 grams.

Farro salad is also quite well liked and the calories in it are comparatively lesser than the other Farro preparations. Each serving of the Farro salad available from Uno Chicago grill contains a total of 90 calories of which 60% of the calories come from fat, 36% calories come from carbohydrates and the remaining 4% calories come from proteins.

You may also go for Italian pearled Farro which is known for its scrumptious taste and high carbohydrate content. A one fourth cup serving of Italian Pearled Farro available at Earthly Delights contains a total of 170 calories. Out of which 79% of the total calories come from carbohydrates, 16% calories are obtained from proteins and the remaining 5% calories come from fat.

Leave A Response »