How Many Calories in Potato Wedges

admin February 4, 2013 0

The delicious potato wedges preparation is available from a number of brands. The number of calories in potato wedges varies from brand to brand. The calorie content in potato wedges available from a few popular brands is mentioned in detail in this article.

Potato Wedges available from Pizza Ranch are quite popular. One piece of potato wedges available from this brand contains a total of 60 calories. Out of these 60 calories 87% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 13% calories come from proteins. None of the calories in these potato wedges are obtained from fat. In fact the fat content in these potato wedges is nil. The carbohydrate content in an equal serving of potato wedges available from Pizza Ranch is 13 grams and protein content in it is 2 grams.

Wal-mart Deli prepares delicious potato wedges. 4 potato wedges available from this brand contain a total 228 calories. Out of these 228 calories 65% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates, 26% calories come from fat and the remaining 9% calories come from proteins.

Potato-Wedges-Calories

 Wylwood’s potato wedges are also known for their taste. These are also preferred because of the number of calories in these are comparatively lesser than the potato wedges available from other brands. 8 potato wedges available from Wylwood contain a total of 130 calories. Out of these 130 calories 54% of the calories come from carbohydrates, 40% come from fat and the remaining 6% are available from proteins.

KFC’s potato wedges are equally tasteful. Each serving of KFC’s potato wedges contains a total of 290 calories. Out of these 290 calories 48% of the calories come from carbohydrates, 46% come from fat and the remaining 6% are obtained from proteins. The total fat content in an equal serving of KFC’s potato wedges is 15 grams, carbohydrate content in it is 35 grams and protein content is 4 grams.

Leave A Response »